Technical Project Manager
Excellent opportunity for a Technical Project Manager to join a leading communication technology company who offer fantastic salary and benefits! The successful candidate will supervise and manage cross-functional areas of product development in a lean environment.
- Delivering complex projects and driving organisational change around process, innovation and improvement
- Managing all aspects of projects through the full software development lifecycle.
- Facilitating the adoption of Kanban in the full development lifecycle
- Coordinating the activities of multiple software teams and managing the dependencies between them
- Informing senior management and key stakeholders of project status and escalating issues when they effect timeline, scope, quality or budget
- Participating in the development and continuous improvement of processes, procedures, and tools related to program and portfolio management practices
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in Agile/Lean development methodologies
- Track record of managing complex projects in an Agile environment, with experience in different SDLC methodologies
- Experience facilitating project team meetings, cross-functional communication and decision making
- Using tools such as JIRA / Confluence to track and report on projects
- Life Assurance
- Educational allowance
For a confidential chat call Ella on 01-4744674 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.