Are you looking to cut down your working hours? Well this global client is a fast growing and diverse technology business looking to hire a part time Accounts Assistant until December 2018. This role will be based remotely working 20 hours per week.
● Posting of purchase invoices to contractors and debit card transactions
● Importing bank statements
● Posting of receipts to Xero from Braintree/PayPal/BOI € accounts.
● Posting of payments to Xero from BOI € account.
● Reconciliation of the BOI €/Paypal/Braintree bank accounts.
● Handling general day to day business queries.
On a weekly basis:
● Attending team meeting on Mondays (remote and co-working)
● Taking relevant actions from the above meeting.
● Entering initial payments on BOI for contractors(not final authorisation)
● New supplier set-up on Xero.
● Document all procedures relevant to own routine tasks.
● Create and send a debit card monthly report to senior management and finance team.
● Ensuring all existing and new supplier details are thorough and accurate on Xero.
● 3+ years experience in a similar environment
● Comfortable working with google docs and Google hangouts
● Solid understanding of Accounting systems, processes and procedures
● Highly customer focussed
● Demonstrate ability to use judgement and decision-making skills
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Excellent attention to detail
● Demonstrable experience in taking responsibility for assignments and seeing them to completion with minimal supervision
● Accounting qualification
● A demonstrable interest in working in a high-tech environment
● Previous remote working experience Work Environment: Remote, with some co-working.
Candidate to provide own laptop, headset and have good broadband connectivity.
For further information, please feel free to call Susan Crowley at 021 4847136 or email her at email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.