My client within the financial services area currently have a requirement for an experienced qualified accountant with a strong financial reporting background. You must be an Audit Senior coming from Top 20 background with strong audit experience and ideally you will work with financial services client, or you will be an experienced part qualified accountant with a financial reporting background
• To efficiently plan the financial statement preparation and audit process
• To prepare the audit file, annual and semi-annual report and accounts, including portfolios, notes and financial statements, to a final draft stage in respect of client Funds.
• To manage and control the workflows for all audit engagements
• Ensure all financial reporting and regulatory reporting procedures are adhered to
• To take full ownership of the financial reporting process
• Attendance at client board meetings to present financial statements.
• To keep up to date with all relevant regulatory and accounting changes
• Planning and ongoing review of outsourcing arrangements.
• Preparation and review of client regulatory returns (MMIF etc.)
• Other ad hoc projects.
• Qualified Accountant
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a financial reporting department and/ or audit experience.
• Proficient in accounting standards, primarily IFRS and US GAAP.
• Knowledge of regulatory reporting environment – MMIF, Monthly NAV returns an advantage.
Send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.