Information Security Consultant
I have a vacancy for a client facing security specialist who is looking for the next step in their Information Security career. This job is based in Dublin City Centre and will focus on dealing with clients and business units and providing them with best Security practice framework.
- Providing specialist Information Security input to support business operations, change initiatives and Bids to ensure that security risks are identified and managed.
- Definition of Security Requirements and sign-off throughout development and change processes.
- Ensuring delivery against client information security requirements.
- Oversight of Information Risk across client and internal business units.
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent experience.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and/or
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) and/or
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Good technical knowledge with the ability to explain technical problems to non-technical business stakeholders at all levels.
- Aptitude to remain up to date with Information Security Standards and Technology.
- Self-motivated individual with flexible approach to working.
- Effective and persuasive in both written and oral communications.
- Experience of working in Private Sector organisations.
- Current Driving License.
For more information and a confidential chat please contact Conor McHugh on 01 4744622 or at email@example.com for a confidential chat.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.