Senior Solution Architect – Key Account CTO
Senior Solutions Architect role available with a Professional Services Company in Dublin specialising in Telecoms and other industries. The company provides bespoke solutions for DevOps, Agile and Cloud Technologies
About the role
You will work as part of the Sales team. Your role will be to act as a key account CTO and identify and define technical solutions for our customer problems using of DevOps, Automation and Cloud technologies.
What you will do
- Work with customers to identify & define end-to-end solutions that meet the customer needs
- Create designs for cloud-based solution on public (AWS/Azure) or private (OpenStack) cloud
- Identify, understand and articulate the value of new solutions to the end customer
- Create cloud solution blueprints and white papers
- Technically oversee project execution carried out by multi-site engineering teams
- Develop professional relationships with business stakeholders and customers to understand requirements and explain capabilities
- 7+ Years’ experience as Solution Architect
- Experience being client and customer facing
- Pre-sales experience in designing and selling solutions based on Open-source technologies
- Experience in working in an automated continuous integration (CI/CD) environment.
- Software development experience using agile methodologies.
- Experience with cloud automation tools (e.g. Terraform, Puppet, Ansible, Saltstack, etc.)
- Experience of working with Open Source PAAS frameworks (e.g. CloudFoundry, Kubernetes, OpenShift).
- Experience of building and/or working in as-a-service (aaS) environments
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to translate customer requirements to a technical vision in a documented form
Competitive Salary as well as pension package, health insurance, life insurance and other great benefits.
If you are interested in this role you can apply directly or for more information you can call me at 01 961 9714 or email me at email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.