Sigmar Recruitment have a new role available for a Big Data Developer with a leading cybersec company based in Dublin City Centre.
What you will do:
- Design and develop a large scale cloud based solutions in AWS, to connect multiple data feeds and repositories as part of a scalable data processing solution.
- Deploying and maintaining enterprise solutions in AWS environment.
- System troubleshooting and problem solving.
What you will need:
- Software Development: 3+ Years’ experience in designing and developing enterprise solutions with either Java or Python.
- AWS DevOps: Experience deploying and maintaining cloud solutions in AWS (for example SQS, Kinesis, SNS, CloudWatch, Lambda, Docker/ECS).
- AWS Networking: Working knowledge of Amazon AWS networking and content delivery (CloudFront, VPC, AWS Identity Access Management).
Desirable Skills (Not essential but beneficial to have):
- AWS Certification: AWS Certified Developer qualification would be beneficial.
- AWS Monitoring: Experience with system monitoring tools (e.g. Zabbix, Nagios).
- Distributed Systems: Familiar with Distributed Systems design and implementation.
- Operating Systems: Windows and Linux system administration.
- Communication APIs (JDBC, REST).
- Relational database experience (Oracle, SQL Server).
- No-SQL database experience (Redis, Elasticsearch).
- Agile Methodologies: Experience working in an Agile development environment.
To apply for this role or for more information, contact Claire on firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call +35314744637
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.