Our Client are seeking a Field Marketing Manager who will be responsible for managing a new business unit within
their group. Our Client are a field marketing business specialising in being
able to offer 3rd party clients an end to end solution into retail in Ireland from distribution and merchandising to production
and placement of POS material and all in between.
With over 400 vehicles on the road they cross the door of almost every retailer each day.
- Managing P&L for the new business unit
- Providing full or part service in store solutions to external companies ( distribution, POS, merchandising in store,
- mystery shopping, replenishment)
- Developing new business leads and converting to new clients
- Working closely with clients to ensure service levels are being met.
- Ownership of the merchandiser recruitment process
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS (Minimum Experience & Essential Knowledge)
- Extensive experience in the sales, merchandising, and promotional sector with a particular emphasis on FMCG
- Strong communication skills and a retail oriented mind is required
- Proven track record of generating new business
- Experience in a sales role in a retail/wholesale environment.
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills.
- The role will require extensive travel within the island of Ireland
Technical & Non technical
Sales and Results focused
- Effective and clear communicator
- Highly competent analytical skills
- Commercially minded Other
Motivation and driven to succeed
- Strong organisational skills
- Good communicator
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Detail focused
- Competitive Salary in the region of €50k
- Fully expensed company car
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.