My client a large multi-national in South Dublin currently have a part qualified accountant on a 12 month basis. You must have 2 years strong financial services experience.
• assist in the timely and accurate delivery of changes within a Regulatory Reporting team that completes Regulatory Returns for seven European countries
• reviewing new and monitoring any changes to existing regulatory requirements
• supporting projects within the Regulatory Reporting Team
• Assist in completion of regulatory returns across a range of European countries;
• Co-ordinate/assist in the ongoing projects for the development of updates to regulatory returns and delivery of reports across branches in various jurisdictions;
• Assist in the preparations and/or review of Financial Statements in IFRS and local GAAP if required;
• Responsibility for embedding new products into Regulatory reporting structures;
• Co-ordinate the preparation of ad hoc reporting requests from other Group internal functions
• Assist in the impact analysis of new regulatory requirements and monitoring any changes to existing requirements;
• Assist in the interpretation of regulations, regulatory guidance and apply such in a practical manner in an operational environment.
• Part Qualified Accountant with a strong multi-national background ideally financial services
• Some regulatory reporting experience
• Exposure to IFRS and GAAP reporting
If interested in this role and would like to hear more send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.