My client a growing company within the fintech space currently have a requirement for a qualified accountant or someone with 1-2 years pqe. You should have a strong multi-national background, have experience in accounts prep along with all other areas of finance. This is a start up so you will need to be adaptable and be able to work with minimal supervision and help grow the finance department and be involved in a number of exciting projects
• Prepare month-end accounting close activities for our various global entities.
• Prepare monthly journal entries for our various global entities.
• Prepare indirect sales tax filings (VAT, GST) and reconciliations.
• Prepare month-end balance sheet account reconciliations.
• Prepare month-end flux analysis for various global entities.
• Liaise with other internal departments to ensure the accuracy of the accounts.
• Ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures
• Assist with the co-ordination of external audits and filing requirements.
• Assist in year-end financial statement preparation.
• Assist with special finance and operational projects as required.
• Newly qualified accountant (ACA/CPA/ACCA/CIMA).
• 3–4 years’ relevant experience in international accounting/finance, preferably in a multinational environment.
• Solid working knowledge of IFRS with strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Experience with VAT and other indirect taxes.
If you meet the above requirements please submit an up to date cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.