Healthcare multi-national Healthcare company based in North Dublin are looking for an Experienced Treasury Assistant to join their ever-expanding finance function. This is a role for someone who ultimately has a strong professional personality needs to be able to influence decisions. This is a standalone Treasury role reporting directly to the Head of Finance.
Ultimately responsible for to oversee & manage the use of the organisations finances
- Daily posting of transactions for banks
- Preparing bank reconciliations on a monthly basis in tandem with month end deadlines
- Assist with processing of payments
- Assist with preparation of quarter end & year-end audit files and analysis
- Act as point of contact with bank sheet reconciliations for external auditors
- Maintain procedures to ensure they reflect most recent process for Treasury
- Continuously improve Treasury processes where possible.
- Part-qualified or newly qualified accountant with minimum 2 years’ experience within accounts, previous experience in treasury Analysis a distinct advantage.
- Significant experience in the area of Bank reconciliation.
- Sound working knowledge of credit related products including trade finance and FX products
- Strong IT skills with an emphasis on Excel.
The Good stuff;
- Salary €50-55,000
- Benefits such as Healthcare & pension
- Parking on-site
- Permanent Position
- Great time to join their company as they are going through an exciting period of expansion
Send cv directly to Louise Dillon in the Accountancy & Finance department in Sigmar Recruitment email@example.com. Alternatively, you can give me a call, in confidence on 01 4744639
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.