Senior Accountant | Internet Giant | €60K
My client, a US multinational based in Dublin City Centre are recruiting for a Senior Accountant. Ideal candidates will be Top 10 trained and have some PQE working in another multinational. Will also look at candidates coming straight from a Top 10 practice.
- Provide financial results and analysis to senior management. Ensure tax, Sarbanes-Oxley, US GAAP, and local entity compliance.
- Assist in preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual close presentations for Accounting and Controls management to include preparation of month over month and forecast to actual analysis.
- Manage outsourced operational activity, including Service Level Agreements, performed by third party vendors.
- Provide support to finance management and other internal customers as needs arise, including ad-hoc financial analysis, and special projects.
- Qualified Accountant
- Ideally Top 10 trained
- Ability to work with senior management and influence decision making.
- Experience with Oracle ERP and Hyperion a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, attention to detail, organised and thorough with the desire for continuous improvement
To apply for this Senior Accountant jobs in Dublin City Centre, contact in confidence Graham Crone in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4642 or forward your CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.