Senior General Ledger Accountant | 63K
My client, a US Tech company based in Dublin 4 are recruiting for a Senior GL Accountant. Ideal candidates will be Qualified and have experience working in a Shared Service Centre or multinational company.
- Complete US GAAP ownership and accountability for a number of entities across a range of countries
- Preparation and maintenance of GL monthly journal entries with sufficient support documentations providing a clear audit trail
- Coordinates monthly, quarterly, and annual closing activities with the business units and the cross-functional teams
- Complete monthly, quarterly and year end closing process for the assigned functional areas and legal entities in accordance with strict corporate timelines
- Ensures all balance sheet accounts are reconciled and analyzed on a monthly basis in accordance with corporate timelines
- Prepare monthly and quarterly P&L and balance sheet variance analysis to include accurate and clear commentary for variances that arise
- Preparation of weekly, monthly and quarterly International Cash Flow reporting/forecasting inputs
- Provide management with accurate, reliable and timely financial information.
- Qualified Accountant with some PQE in a fast paced multinational environment.
- Experience using Oracle ERP desired
- Ability to work on own Initiative
- Strong Microsoft office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Process Improvement mindset with an ability to use own initiative to solve problems
- Fluent in English. Other language skills are an advantage
To apply for this Senior General Ledger Accountant job in Dublin 4, contact in confidence Graham Crone in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4642 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.