I have multiple positions available for Collections Agents in Little Island.
Brilliant role for customer service superstars who would like to work in a dynamic environment that offers career opportunities and brilliant benefits. Ideal role for customer service superstars looking to move from a typical call centre environment or recent diploma or degree Graduates
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Deal with customers in an empathetic and professional manner in difficult or awkward situations.
- To make empowered informed decisions within a timely manner
- Ensuring that accurate records are maintained
- Communicate and escalate to immediate Supervisor when necessary
- Daily activity success against company key performance indicators
- Meet the agreed standard levels of quality
Experience and attributes required:
- Ideally a minimum of 1 years collections/call centre/customer service/sales experience
- Excellent work ethic and confident phone manner essential
- Ability to deal positively and professionally with difficult situations which may arise
For more information please call Leah on 021 4847 135 or email your CV email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.