Title: HR Information Administrator - French speaking
Location: Galway City
Contract type: 12 month fixed term contract
12-month contract within a Global company with an excellent reputation. The successful candidate will have great communication skills and experience of working with internal or external customers. Prior experience within HR is not necessary, it is more important that applicants have a genuine interest in HR and dealing with people
- You will be responsible for performing administration processing of transactions, data input and verification of required documentation
- Be the contact person for employees based in France on a wide range of questions related to our company global, regional and country HR policies and procedures and benefits, including social legislation and employment terms and conditions, HR systems and programs
- Generate letters, contracts, correspondence, forms and other HR related documents
- Liaise with employees to explain company HR policies, benefits, and procedures
- Assist with a wide variety of general administrative projects, providing technical and highly skilled clerical support
- Support employees and managers with queries related to our HR systems
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned:
- Provides centralized HR administration and support across a variety of processes and programs including Global Rewards, Global Talent & Leadership Development, Global HR Operations and Employee Relations
- Collaborates across the HR function to establish operational standards and procedures that are leveraged to respond to employee and manager questions, ensures transactions are processed accurately and human resource programs and processes are administered effectively and efficiently
- Individual contributors who provide organizational related support or service (administrative or clerical) for other members within the organization.
- Works under moderate supervision, making minor adjustments to methods and processes
- Work consists of tasks that are typically routine, with some deviation from standard practice
- May be required to highlight areas of concerns/problems and puts forth solutions in own job area
- May provide guidance and assistance to new or entry level employees
- Fluent French speaker
- Diploma level or equivalent with 2+ year’s customer experience.
- You will demonstrate critical thinking, ability to collaborate and create alignment, generate ideas and set high standards focusing on the customer whilst fostering diversity & inclusion in everything that you do
- You are a strong problem solver with the ability to handle multiple competing priorities
- You like to work in a team environment and can also work using your own initiative.
- Strong attention to detail and have a technical aptitude possessing strong computer skills such as Excel, Word, Powerpoint etc.
Nice to have:
- Interest in further developing within an international HR Shared Service environment and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- Experience with HR systems: Workday, Service Now, Recognize System, Cornerstone, Taleo
- Experience or practice in Systems Thinking and Coaching
- Basic understanding of MOS Principles, Cell Operating System and record in A3/DMAIC is an advantage
To apply for this position please contact Louisa Poinboeuf at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455308 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.