Our client, a fast-paced and innovative, multi-national technology company is looking to recruit for a Senior GL Accountant with an immediate start.
The job is statutory accounting focus.
- Complete US GAAP
- GL monthly journal entries with sufficient support documentations providing a clear audit trail
- Complete monthly, quarterly, and annual closing activities process for the assigned functional areas and legal entities in accordance with strict corporate timelines
- Ensures all balance sheet accounts are reconciled and analysed monthly following corporate timelines
- Prepare P&L and balance sheet variance analysis
- Cash Flow reporting/forecasting inputs
- Provide management with accurate, reliable and timely financial information.
- Reviewing of AP invoice aging report including working proactively across the cross-functional teams for successful resolution of issues and open items
- Involve in specific project assignments and ensure they are completed to an excellent standard and in line with agreed timelines
- ACCA / ACA /CIMA Qualified
- Master/ Honours Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or finance.
The ideal candidate has
- Minimum 5 years PQE (in a fast-paced multi-national environment)
- Experience using Oracle ERP desired
- Ability to work on own Initiative
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent quantitative, analytical, and organizational skills required
- Process Improvement mindset with an ability to use own initiative to solve problems
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Client focused approach to work (internal and external)
- Fluent in English. Other language skills are an advantage
if you are interested please contact Justyna Pinkowska at Sigmar on 01 474 4646 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.