Are you considering a career in recruitment??
Most of us “fall into recruitment” but it is has become a career of choice!
We are looking to speak to candidates with skills including negotiation, influencing, resilience, and with a focus on service delivery. Sigmar Recruitment is expanding, and we are looking for trainee recruiters to join several of our busy departments including Sales, Finance, Construction, IT, Marketing and Accountancy. These exciting jobs will work closely with our top senior recruiters and you will learn how to source candidates and business develop clients within a vertical market.
What you will be doing:
You will be exposed to the full recruitment process; including CV screening, candidate qualification, interview prepping, and candidate management. You will learn how to source candidates on platforms such as LinkedIn, Monster, IrishJobs and on our internal database. You will also write adverts to attract candidates to live roles with top tier clients. You will build your market knowledge by speaking to talented individuals every day.
We provide you with access to clients within your market, offering you the chance to build your own desk over time and earn fantastic commission for your work. Full training will be provided to ensure you are set up for success!
What’s on offer:
- Competitive base salary plus the strongest commission structure on the market (up to 40% of billings quarterly and no threshold!)
- Benefits including healthcare, travel tax savers and increased holidays
- Career progression with nobody standing in your way
- Access to our Recruitment Excellence Program – training and learning from the best in the business
What you will need:
- A flare for sales and negotiation
- 1-2 years minimum work experience in a customer service or sales role
- Experience working in an office environment
- The desire to constantly learn and stay up to date on industry news
- Strong communication skills and a personable approach
- A self-starter with drive to get the job done!
How to apply:
Send your CV to email@example.com or hit the apply button below.
If you are unsure if this is the job for you and want more details, call Dee on 019619720 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.