• Monthly and half year IFRS reporting.
• Annual preparation of statutory financial statements for Group entities
• Ensure consistent application of financial controls across all aspects of the reporting function.
• Keep up to date with any regulatory or statutory developments
• Assist with preparation of board and audit committee papers on a quarterly basis.
• Continuous improvement of accounting systems, streaming of board reports etc
• Qualified accountant with a strong FMCG background
• Treasury qualification (e.g. AMCT or similar) preferable
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team and play your vital part in the busy FMCG sector.
Please apply with updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org once application received, please expect a call or email back in a timely manner.
Reach out today for a confidential chat about your career options and needs!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.