Senior GL Accountant
This company has multiple projects planned for 2019 and is growing their GL team. Suitable candidates will be qualified with 2 years+ PQE gained working in a SSC or multinational company or large Irish branded company.
Some core responsibilities:
- Take charge of specific project assignments
- Ongoing consideration implementation of new ways and procedures.
- Complete US GAAP ownership and accountability for a number of entities across a range of countries
- Preparation and maintenance of GL monthly journal entries with sufficient support documentations providing a clear audit trail
- Coordinates monthly, quarterly, and annual closing activities with the business units and the cross-functional teams
- ACCA / ACA /CIMA Qualified
- Master or Honours Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum 3- 5 years post qualification experience
- Experience using Oracle ERP desired
- Client focused approach to work (internal and external)
- A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments
- Fluent in English. Other language skills are an advantage
If interested, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with an updated CV to discuss your career options or call me 01 474 4691.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.