As part of the role, you will learn what it takes to execute the operations in an e-commerce business by gaining hands-on experience across key operational areas.
This role requires you to assume the main responsibilities of the project you’re assigned. You'll be responsible for identifying and solving any critical issues the business encounters as it scales
- Execute a wide variety of operational tasks associated with logistics, ticket inventory management, website data management and customer care. Includes:
- Mastering several bespoke internal software Tools built to support each operational department
- Full ownership of the operational actions in a specific department area (i.e: country/regional responsibility) to maximize accountability
- Fixing and troubleshooting operational issues as they arise. Requires you to build a strong domain and cross-functional knowledge
Skills and Attributes:
- Organized and reliable with attention to detail
- Thrive when under pressure and multi-tasking
- Hungry to take on responsibility and a willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a strong bias towards action and problem-solving
- High degree of curiosity, and optimism, with an eye for possibilities that will drive the business forward
- Outstanding written and oral communication
- Recent graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited top-tier College
If interested please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021-4847138
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.