Extensive training will be provided to the successful graduate/candidate.
• Preparation of preliminary VAT return workings and preparation of VAT returns
• Liaising with global offices and clients to ensure accurate vat submissions
• Understating of VAT legislation in various EU countries
• Graduate with business related 3rd level qualification.
• Fluency in English essential.
• Fluency in second European language desirable
To apply now for this graduate job, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0147 44 662
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.