Dublin City Centre
One of the top-ranked fund administration companies is seeking to expand their Fund Accounting department. They are looking for candidates with minimum 8 months experience for a Junior and 1+ year’ experience for a Senior or higher positions.
About the company:
My favourite client is one of the industry’s leaders in technology. They have over 10 offices in multiple countries. The Company provides fund administration, tax support and middle office services, supporting investments strategies within funds
- Performing value reconciliations between the company and its clients;
- Production of daily, weekly and monthly NAV;
- Preparing daily cash reports;
- Participating in team meetings.
Qualification and Skills:
- 8 months of relevant experience if you are applying for Junior Fund Accountant role;
- 1+ year’ of relevant experience if you are applying Senior Fund Accountant position or higher;
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Legal or Business;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Don’t miss a chance, send your CV on email@example.com.
Not ready to apply? Contact Marta Wilk on 01 4744635 to discuss current roles
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.