Accounts Payable | South Dublin | TECH Multi-National | PERM | €27,000 - 30,000
Global Tech software company which is Irish owned is looking for a dynamic, interested individual to join their finance team. I can assure you this is a career venture not to be missed. This junior Accounts Payable role will give experience in a booming tech environment which is the most coveted experience in the market. The role is specifically designed to maximise the amount of exposure and training for the successful candidate to prosper within the company.
Responsibilities will include:
- Processing of vendor payments
- Processing high volumes of invoices
- Building & maintaining strong relationships with suppliers
- Responsible for managing bank reconciliations
- Negotiating where appropriate better terms with suppliers
- Mentoring junior members of the team
A bit about you;
- Should have 1 years+ experience in a similar role (accounts assistant or accounts payable)
- Have exposure to dealing with a high number of invoices
- Multi-currency experience is preferred
- Good team fit is essential – must be an approachable character
The Good Stuff:
- Salary €27-30,000
- Parking on site
- Great role to get experience will escalate career & progression!
Send updates CV to Louise Dillon in the Accountancy and Finance Team at Sigmar Recruitment at email@example.com or give me a call on 01 4744639 for a confidential chat about this role and other roles.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.