Financial Accountant – South Dublin – Permanent - €60,000
World leading company – outside of city centre, ideal right?
European Headquarters in the ideal environment for your professional growth & advancement.
Great place to work the culture of the company is to make sure you have you a good work-life balance and the support to continue to learn and develop.
A bit about you;
- ACCA/ ACA qualified
- Multi-national/shred service centre experience
- IRFS knowledge
- Analytical Thinker
- Great Plains ERP system knowledge is not essential but advantageous
- Preparation of monthly accounts start to finish.
- Management of trial balance.
- Maintenance of monthly balance sheet reconciliations including VAT returns, sales reconciliations, wages reconciliations
- Annual & monthly reporting and budgeting.
- Preparing documentation for internal & external auditors
- On-going improvements & department controls and processes
The good stuff;
- Competitive salary at €55,000- €60,000
- On-site parking (the most coveted possession!)
Now here’s how to apply;
Send cv to Louise Dillon email@example.com or give me a call directly on 01 4744639 for a confidential chat about your next move
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.