Sigmar Recruitment have a unique opportunity for an experienced Senior Mechanical Engineer to work with our client, an established Engineering Consultancy in Cork. This role would be perfect for an ambitious candidate who is focused on career progression.
We are looking for an ambitious and career driven individual with exceptional technical abilities to take the lead role in the mechanical side of an ambitious business. The successful candidate will be Chartered or in the process of becoming Chartered. You will also have a proven track record of delivery against set targets, deadlines, etc.
Core Duties & Responsibilities:
- Produce briefs, specifications, designs, drawings, survey work and cost estimations
- Take the lead on the design of Mechanical Building Services across a variety of sectors, including: Retail, Education, Commercial, Healthcare, Residential
- Act as first point of contact for all client liaisons
- Take responsibility for the production of accurate technical reports, specifications and details calculations
- Participate in design/ site meetings
- Act as a mentor to more junior members of staff
- Degree qualified
- Minimum of 5 years' experience within a similar role
- Chartered or in the process of achieving Chartered status
- Proven experience within Building Services Engineering Consultancy
- Exceptional IT Skills (CAD systems, MS Office)
- Sound knowledge of ROI Regulations, HTM’s and DoES TGD’s
- Excellent decision making skills
- Unparalleled business acumen and commercial awareness
If this sounds like the role for you, call Rebecca on 021-4847137 or email your CV direct to email@example.com, TODAY!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.