Sigmar Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Industrial Engineer to work with our client, a global leader in the automotive industry. This is a permanent role based in West Limerick.
Core Duties & Responsibilities:
- Product cost improvement projects
- Factory layouts including ergonomic workplace design, material handling improvements and optimisation
- Process and efficiency improvements across work practices
- Time studies and work plans
- Maintenance of SAP system
- Support provision of manufacturing with accurate standard time
- Value Stream Mapping activities
- Support new product introduction
- Manufacturing costings
- Lean Six Sigma projects
- ROI calculations
- Minimum Level 8 qualification in Industrial, Production, Manufacturing or Mechanical Engineering
- 3 years’ experience within high volume manufacturing
- Proven experience with time studies, ergonomics and value stream mapping
- Solid knowledge and experience using Lean Six Sigma practices
- Exceptional time management skills
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Extensive experience with MES, Time Studies and Value Stream Mapping
If this sounds like the role for you, call Rebecca on 021-4847137 or send your CV direct to email@example.com, TODAY!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.