Sigmar Recruitment have a great role available for a GIS analyst within a multi-national organisation based in Dublin City Centre.
What you will need:
- Background knowledge of macro-economics. The successful candidate is likely to have a formal qualification in economics, property and / or related subjects
- Minimum of one years’ experience in a research or related role
- Awareness of economic and property related data;
- Ability to extract key messages from complex data and multiple sources
- A proven track record of producing written reports or publications to tight deadlines would be an advantage
- Other IT skills such as in GIS and data visualisation would be an advantage
- Enthusiasm and willingness to take ownership of personal outputs
To apply for this role or for more information, please contact Claire on email@example.com or alternatively call +35314744637
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.