Excellent opportunity for an ambitious Business Analyst to join a global market leader in the telecommunications field and join a dynamic and highly collaborative team with opportunities for personal and professional development.
The successful candidate will be capturing, analysing and documenting requirements and providing high level solutions that leverage product capabilities and best practices in order to produce an optimal solution.
- Reflecting customer needs by gathering business documents and technical requirements
- Designing solutions that fit customers' business needs, production operability and budget
- Participating in reviews with stakeholders and providing technical perspective and support
- Supporting the customer during the scoping phase in a specific domain up through and including customer sign off
- Prepare solution-related documents and specifications. Configures the solution, and creates, executes and maintains accurate and detailed test plans for testing when applicable.
- Support the resolution of configuration/ implementation related issues if and when they arise
- 5+ years’ experience in Telecom BSS/OSS domain
- Experience with Care and Ordering System / Rating and Charging /Product Catalog / Billing and Payments / OSS
- Experience with solution designs in agile as well and waterfall
- Knowledge of Concept evaluation / Feature designing / Interface Design Preparations
- Extensive experience working with multiple vendors
- Pension Scheme
- Life insurance
For a confidential chat call Ella on 01-4744674 or email me at email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.