Another exciting opportunity to work for corporate real estate company.
They are currently seeking to hire a Operations support manager to join their Dublin based organisation. This is a perm position – Location: Dublin 2 - Salary €45k
• Reporting to and working closely with the Procurement & Operations Manager
• Management of the Utility service providers across the property portfolio on performance metrics, building efficiency reporting, annual tender process.
• Act as the main contact partner for all Utility administration, operational and query management matters across the property portfolio.
• Provide support to the wider property team on contractors and the annual service charge budget process.
• Building efficiency kpi’s and client reporting for selected sites for all building services.
• Sustainability reporting across all utilities water, waste and energy management.
• Assisting with the onboarding and offboarding of sites for contractors and utilities.
• Occasionally visiting sites and site staff including travel to Belfast and Cork
• Assisting with ongoing project and system developments.
• High degree of motivation & initiative, Proven track record of strong organisational skills and attention to detail. Numerical & analytical skills, highly proficient in use of Microsoft Excel
• Ability to work well under pressure, to prioritise tasks and focus on and meet task deadlines
• Must be able to analyse problems, develop implement and communicate solutions.
• Strong interpersonal communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to build effective working relationships with key stakeholders
• Strong demonstrated communication, negotiation and customer satisfaction skills
• Pro-active, self-starting ability to work on own initiative and within a team environment
• A positive and flexible attitude with the aptitude to take ownership of work as required and see it through to completion
Please forward your CV if you would like to hear more about this role to firstname.lastname@example.org for a one to one consultation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.