Nordic Customer Coordinator
Working with a leading multinational company who are actively looking to recruit a Nordic Customer Coordinator who will be responsible for providing an outstanding customer experience to Healthcare Professionals by being a single point of contact (via phone, online or related queries, Post) on all contract related matters and liaising closely with colleagues to resolve any other queries.
· Collection of information
· Create and edit profiles and on SAP systems.
· Generate contracts/agreements
· Review and validate all contracts/agreements for completeness and correctness
· Coordinate contract/agreement signatures
· Administration and scanning of invoices and expenses for payment.
· Review and validate all invoices and expenses for accuracy and compliance
· Support meeting planning activities
· Attend briefings and planning discussions
· Post meeting administration and customer service as required
· Regional access support to assist sales reps and meeting owners
· Customer master data changes
· Initiation of Purchase Order process
· Ensure adherence to all document retention requirements
· Responding to phone calls/emails from sales representatives, meeting owners, third parties that support the process, local teams, management, or other business partners;
· Investigating, root causing and resolving issues, etc...
Skills and qualifications:
· Diploma or Secondary education with focus on finance/travel/event administration/healthcare industry.
· Fluency in Norwegian or Swedish or Danish is a requirement
· Fluency in English
· Customer focused
· Proficient with Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, etc…)
· Ability to develop good relationships
· Min 2 years customer facing experience
· Hospitality and/or Travel & Meetings experience an advantage
· Legal and/or Contracting support experience an advantage
· Compliance and controls experience an advantage
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Marie on 021-4847133 to discuss the role in further detail
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.