My client is a growing accounting and administration company in Cork who can offer a dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere, as well as offering the benefit of customised training, adapted to your needs throughout your career.
They are currently looking for a skilled HR Officer who will recruit, support and develop talent through the administration and support of company procedures. You will also be responsible for administrative tasks and you will contribute to making the company a better place to work.
If you are passionate about HR and looking to grow your next role, please feel free to apply!
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Be actively involved in the recruitment process;
- Administer HR activities as well as initiatives;
- Support the onboarding process;
- Assist in the development and implementation of training and development initiatives;
- Assist in the performance management process;
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues.
- The ideal candidate will possess at least 3 years’ proven experience as an HR officer, administrator or other HR position
- Be enthusiastic, innovative, committed and approachable
- Knowledge of HR functions, recruitment, training & development, pay & benefits, etc.
- Understanding of labour laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
For more information please call Leah on 021 4847 135 or send your CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.