Sigmar Recruitment are working with a leading Irish insurer on their recruitment of experienced Claims Handler to join their Motor Damage team in Dublin.
These jobs are being offered on a permanent full-time basis and offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including bonus, healthcare and pension.
The experienced Motor Claims Handler will be responsible for handing a portfolio of Motor Damage Claims from first notification of loss through to settlement. The Motor Claims Handler will also liaise with 3rd party stakeholders, Solicitors, garages and other relevant parties where required.
The Motor Claims Handler will ensure all relevant and critical data is captured and analysed in line with company SLA's to to provide an an efficient resolution to claims.
- Relevant insurance qualification - CIP or APA
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Strong communication and decision making skills
- Excellent analytical skills with proven ability to prioritise tasks
- Meet the regulatory requirements in the Minimum Competency Code
Salary & Benefits
- Excellent salary in line with experience
- Our client also has a full range of benefits including Bonus, Pension, Healthcare, and more.
For more information on these positions please contact Alan McLoughlin on (01) 4744 648 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alan is an Insurance and Financial Services Recruitment Specialist at Sigmar Recruitment
For similar vacancies please visit https://www.sigmarrecruitment.com/consultants/alan-mcloughlin
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.