Looking for an Assistant Property Sales & Marketing Executive to be based in Athlone.
You will work as a member of the Property Sales & Marketing Team based in Athlone, in driving effective marketing strategies designed to enhance the position of Property in the context ofclient requirements and deliver new innovative presentation/marketing tools which can contribute to influencing new investment opportunities and to provide Marketing, Reporting and Administrative support to the entire team.
- To proactively promote the competitive and differentiating advantages of Property through the provision of effective, modern, up-to-date marketing materials reflecting the value proposition by utilising technology to support the sales and marketing effort in an innovative and progressive way
- To collaborate with Operations Teams, Regional Teams and Global Teams when developing content, design formats and new technology platforms to deliver property orientated messaging;
- To engage with other agencies and stakeholders re. the collection and presentation of appropriate and effective content to support the promotion of Property for inward investment
- To support the Operations and Global Teams, where required, in respect of ad hoc requirements for Property Marketing Materials/Presentations and in developing property oriented Itineraries that ensure the ‘best’ properties are presented to potential investors and that suitable properties are included as part of the focus of the Itinerary;
- To work as part of the Sales & Marketing team in developing and maintaining a relevant bank of available private sector properties, data, content and marketing material relevant to the Property Sales & Marketing Department
- Information Management – assist with the preparation of presentations, briefing material, statistics and analysis for the Head of Property, the CEO and the Executive Director as required
- To contribute energetically to the development of the Department as part of the wider Strategic Property Management Division
- To assist with the co-ordination of Site Visit Data for our Parent Department on a monthly basis
- To assist with completion of the Weekly Reports
- To deliver key tasks by ensuring dignity, respect, equality and work life balance in the workplace;
- To ensure that continuous learning and development is undertaken through informal and formal learning and participation in the Performance Management and Development Review Process
- To demonstrate flexibility in undertaking additional tasks that can arise or are assigned to this role.
A relevant third level qualification is desirable and/or business/IT experience;
A full driving licence is essential;
Ability to work well under pressure, independently and on own initiative;
Aspects of this role will require travel and working outside normal office hours;
Ongoing flexibility and interest in international career progression and development is required
If you are interested in this Sales & Marketing role, please send your resume to: email@example.com or call me on 091 455 300.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.