Senior Accounts Receivable
This Accounts Receivable job requires a motivated person, with great communication skills, and an ability to work well in a team. You must love working to deadlines and have a fantastic attention to detail. In reward you will receive a highly competitive salary with lots of lovely benefits on top. Sound good? – Keep reading!
A day in your new Accounts Receivable job looks a little like this:
- Managing your own ledger of customer accounts;
- Reconciliation of all cash and credit card receipts on a daily basis;
- Following up on debtors accounts on a daily basis;
- Record payment entry and allocate to accounts;
- Cash allocation and correct identification of customer receipts to enable immediate posting;
- In conjunction with your manager working to specific targets including, 30-day debt and cash collection, to minimise the volume of arrears at each month end;
- Reconciliation of commissions due for payment on a monthly basis;
- Highlighting 'risk' accounts to Management;
- Responding to customer queries on a daily basis to facilitate payments from customers;
- Sending out letters, statements and final payment reminders to customers;
- Following up on any outstanding disputed items to ensure your ledger is clear at all times for cash collection.
So if you have:
- At least two years’ experience in a similar role;
- Excellent Excel skills;
- and this sounds like the job for you..
Get in touch!!
Send your CV to Sirina at email@example.com or Call 014744659.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.