Fantastic opportunity to join a leading Medical Device company at an exciting stage in their growth.
You will be responsible for leading the manufacturing activities across the site.
- Optimize existing manufacturing processes in alignment with corporate values – People, Quality, Customer Service & Cost.
- Investigate and conduct troubleshooting and root cause analysis of unexpected trends or results related to product quality and financial aspects (i.e. yield) to support manufacturing.
- Implement accurate and timely solutions and develop and manage plans as needed.
- Lead cross functional teams; focusing on process improvement, cost reduction and product development initiatives.
- Transfer and implement processes from other manufacturing facilities.
- Develop strategies for process and equipment validation and verification approach.
- Define and establish critical process parameters and provide recommendations for equipment set-up.
- Provide technical leadership and assist in training less experienced engineers and technicians.
- Provide guidance as a subject matter expert for process, maintenance, facility, and system documentation
- Develop and implement engineering procedures, standards and programs.
- B.Eng (Industrial, Mechanical, Manufacturing or related engineering discipline with manufacturing experience)
- At least five years minimum relevant experience.
- Experience in project management and leading teams with the ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Tech transfer experience an advantage.
- Operational Excellence / Lean Manufacturing experience essential, Green Belt Certification a preference.
- Medium to high volume automation experience; pneumatics, pick and place, vision systems, robotics and ideally including PLC/Controls a distinct advantage.
- Excellent verbal communication, presentation and technical writing skills.
If you are interested in this role, please send your resume to email@example.com or call me on 091 455 300.
All applications will be treated in confidence.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.