Salary: €30,000 - €35,000
A leading provider of specialist services to the asset management industry is seeking to hire a Senior Regulatory Reporting Associate for their South Dublin office.
- Responsible for day to day oversight of operational tasks and motivation of staff, providing expertise, training and daily support to wider team. You will be directly responsible for a team of 2– 4 people.
- Ensure that all client deliverables are met to agreed service level agreements. Client deliverables relate to UCITS, KIID, PRIIPs and MIFID II services.
- Work closely with the assistant team leader and team leader to ensure that process risks are minimised.
- Ensure all project tasks relating to both new and existing clients and services are carried out with full accuracy by the wider team.
- Provide feedback on team performance to the assistant team leader.
- Review any documents that have been prepared by associates before the team delivers to the assistant team leader / team leader / client.
- Ensure all client or client related correspondence is responded to in a timely fashion.
- Carry out training sessions and cross training within the team as required and where requested by the assistant team leader / team leader.
- Collate and review monthly KPI data for collation into one overall KPI pack.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years’ in a similar or related role.
- Excellent Word and Excel skills.
- Maintain high productivity, manage multiple priorities, work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical skills, demonstration of a strong professional approach with an attention to detail is critical.
- Strong interpersonal skills required with accountability for team and business deliverables. The ability to work flexibly in a small team, alongside all levels and departments in a professional manner, building strong day-to-day relationships with colleagues and clients.
If you are interested in the above role please contact Colin on email@example.com or 01 4744608
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.