Are you a recent graduate of an accounting or finance qualification? Are you looking for a prestigious company where you can start your career and put your best foot forward? Are you enthusiastic and willing to learn?.. If your answer to all of these questions is yes, you need to get in touch now!!!
My client has a fantastic opportunity for a recent grad. Located in Dublin City Centre and paying a highly competitive salary with benefits on top, this company is after brand new talent to take on the role of Financial Reporting Analyst.
Your day will look a little like this:
- Preparation of Annual and Interim Financial Statements;
- Assisting in preparation of coordinating, planning and completion of audits / audit requirements;
- Completing Irish Financial Regulator Filings;
- Completing Annual Filings;
- Maintaining a Central Library of All Audited Financial Statements;
- Compliance with service level agreements with the accounting teams / external stakeholders;
- Responding to queries and information requests from clients and/ or auditors within defined deadlines;
- Compliance with all regulatory reporting requirements;
- Working with Financial Reporting Team members to ensure deadlines are met.
Now you know all about the job, here’s what you need to get it:
- A third level qualification in accounting or finance;
- A little experience in funds or audit would be beneficial;
- Great communication skills;
- Experience with Excel essential.
If you’re thinking you would love to do this job, and you could do it really well I want to hear from you!
Email your CV to email@example.com or Call 014744659.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.