My Cork based client a World leader is Automation Engineering urgently require a Product Owner.
- He/she will work with cross-functional software teams in the challenging of software development.
- An understanding of the vision of a product from the point of view of customer, is crucial..
- He/she will report to the Product Owner Function Manager with regards to all matters
What you'll need :
- Understand & contribute to the product vision and product road-map planning.
- Communicate product vision & work with product stakeholders to determine product release details
- Create and maintain the product backlog for the product & subject matter expertise.
- Prioritise the product backlog to ensure work focuses on items with maximum value
- Deconstruct high-level requirements into workflows, stories & themes to aid understanding.
- Perform market research, competitor analysis & understand users, markets & domains.
- Act as an ambassador for the product internally and is the primary contact for queries
- Reporting to Product Stakeholders\Business decision makers.
- Mentoring and guiding and delegation of tasks to Area Product Owners as necessary.
- Professional Scrum Product Owner Certification .
- 2+yrs Professional Product Owner or Product Management experience in any high tech industry
- Ability to travel on a regular basis to Germany
- Expert knowledge of responsible product and its features
- Knowledge of the automation business domain and automation engineering.
- Knowledge of SDLC methodologies & expertise in Agile & Lean development i.e Scrum
- Ability to write effective user stories
Role of course comes with excellent benefits and career development.
Interested ? Call me now 021-4315770 or mail Colin email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.