My client a Tipperary facility urgently requires a Maintenance Engineer.
The successful individual will have the following:
- Degree Qualified, preferably Chartered or on route to Chartered.
- Experience of working within Building Services Engineering design consultancy practice.
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be IT literate in all Microsoft & CAD systems
- Knowledge and experience of ROI Regulations, HTM’s and DoES TGD’s.
Engineering support for manufacturing operations, technology & systems engineering.
Key duties of the role will include ( but not limited to ) :
- Senior Engineer of the Mechanical Services Department working closely with others.
- Produce briefs, specifications, design drawings, survey work & cost estimates.
- Carry out design of Mechanical Building Services for variety of sectors including :
- Retail, Education, Commercial, Healthcare, Residential and Leisure Projects.
- Liaise with Clients
- Write technical reports, specifications and produce detailed calculations.
- Attend design team/site meetings.
- Mentor junior members of the team.
- Excellent commercial acumen.
An excellent salary and package is on offer here for the right candidiate.
For information please call Colin on 021-4847131 or E-Mail email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.