Compliance Officer | Cork | €50K
Title: Compliance Officer
Salary: Up to €50,000 (depending on experience)
On behalf of our client, a leading tech company with a HQ in Cork, we are recruiting for a Compliance Officer.
This is a great opportunity to join an innovative and ambitious company that operates within the software services industry.
The ideal person will come from a compliance/risk background, and will have a strong knowledge of the regulation, legislation and procedures surrounding AML, Fraud and Risk.
Applications will be greatly strengthened if you have experience in the gaming/online gambling industry.
Joining the Legal and Compliance team, typical responsibilities will include:
- Maintain, develop and deliver existing AML policies and procedures;
- Carry out AML risk assessments;
- Liaise with external regulators;
- Act as a point of contact for internal questions/queries on compliance related issues; and
- Ad hoc legal & compliance duties as required by Legal team.
- Must have compliance experience;
- Gaming/Online gambling experience will be beneficial;
- Data protection/AML or equivalent accreditation;
- Ability to prioritise workload;
- Attention to detail;
- Positive attitude; and
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Interested in hearing more about this role?
If so, send your CV to Conor Hoey, email@example.com or you can have a confidential chat with me on: +353 1 4744649.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.