- Act as a leader of QSR and ISO/MDD standards with the QA function, making consistent and continuous improvement recommendations to help the wider QA division.
- Be part of customer complaint investigations and promote the highest level of compliance.
- Review and approve operational, test and validation data to establish technical specifications and performance standards for newly designed or modified products and processes.
- Give guidance on compliance, QA and continuous improvement matters to Quality Engineers, Associate Quality Engineers, technicians and inspection staff.
- Be familiar with internal and external auditing.
- Level 8 degree in engineering, science or similar with 6 or more years in medical device manufacturing or similarly regulated industries.
- Proven track record mentoring junior staff and working well in teams
For more information, please contact me on 091455305 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are treated with the utmost respect, discretion and confidence.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.