- This is a hands-on role which will need someone who can make experienced decisions in NCRs, CAPAs and audits to ensure yield and ongoing day to day operations are continuously improving.
- Work with validation as quality support, ensuring all processes and equipment are ready for manufacturing while also ensuring total compliance to regulatory bodies requirements.
- Work cross functionally on QMS data reporting and R&D projects onsite.
- Undertake NCRs and CAPAs, conducting root cause analysis and implementing corrective actions.
- Work as a member of the core team (Supervisor, Training and Quality) to manage daily line performance, practice versus procedure adherence.
- Ensure total compliance across documentation for Quality and Manufacturing.
- Must have 2 years’ experience in medical device environment as Quality Technician or similar role with a qualification in quality or similar.
- Braiding or polymers experience is desirable.
To apply for this position please contact James Porter at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455305 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.