- Act as SME and Leader for external regulations and standards for cross functional projects and compliance to ISO and other Medical Device Regulations.
- Lead and support internal and external inspections.
- Implementation of internal requirements and external laws, regulations, guidance’s and standards.
- Participate cross functionally and across business units to standardize internal Quality System policies and procedures.
- Establish continuous improvement QMS environment and ensure total compliance to internal quality policy.
- Plans and organizes non-routine tasks w/approval. Initiates or maintains work schedule and priorities. Plans and organizes project assignments and maintains project schedules.
- Level 8 degree with 3 to 5 years experience in QMS or Quality Policy compliance and implementation
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.