- Carrying out plant wide internal and external audits as per schedules on the line, compiling NCR, exception and deviation reports on an on-going and monthly basis for management.
- Ensure complete compliance to all regulatory standards and adherence to GMP procedures and practices, completing quality control of non-conforming product.
- Routine final functional testing, product release criteria testing/inspection and recording of test results, providing assistance to quality engineers and other operations functions.
- Provision of excellent service to all internal customers for the production group or functional area in which they work.
- Hetec level 7 or above in science or engineering discipline
- Previous experience of 2 years in line support or operations in a medical device or heavily regulated environment.
To apply for this position please contact James Porter at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455305 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.