- Develop and maintain internal quality systems while also ensuring employee efficiencies throughout NPI and other projects.
- Be responsible for Validation, change order, CAPAs, RTA, NCR and FMEA activities.
- Implement the succesful completion of all customer FARFs while playing role in annual plant quality KPIs.
- Ensure ISO13485, FDA QSR, DMR and ISO14000 compliance.
- Preperation of reports for management meetings and reviews.
- Work as essential part of NPI projects, ensuring company behavioural standards are adhered to.
- Engineering or science degree, preferably in quality engineering with experience in Minitab and Oracle.
- Between 1 to 3 years experience in a quality engineering role in a medical device or similarly regulated environment.
For more information, please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 091455305. All applications are treated with the utmost discretion and confidence.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.