Lead Supplier Quality Engineer
- You will be the focal point for supplier quality activities supporting digital solutions business unit with a focus on CAPAs, supplier’s approval, qualifications, development, process control and quality assurance global initiatives
- Lead cross functional teams for supplier quality activities acting on process control and material or component excellence initiatives
- Drive lean or continuous improvement through six sigma principles and methodology
- Drive cost of failure reduction by working with commercial and manufacturing teams, identifying reject/defect issues and areas of improvement in relation to supplier quality.
- Address NCR trends and implementing corrective actions
- Work together with COEs, Business Teams and engineering to eliminate roadblocks
- Offer technical guidance on process validation and development from a supplier quality perspective for engineering drawings, customer flowdown requirements and customer specifications
- Degree in engineering, electronics or similar type of degree
- Must come from an engineering background which is highly regulated
- Lead auditor certification is desire
- Green belt certified desired
To apply for this position please contact James Porter at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455305 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.