- Work with the electrical design engineers on test setups and instrumentation to ensure safe testing to collect correct data, prepare reports and deliver to senior engineers.
- Perform debug on electrical systems and components, diagnosing electrical issues and reporting on root causes.
- Collaborate with controls and software development groups on software validation and controls algorithms.
- Program test routines, sequences and algorithms.
- Co-ordinating regulatory testing of electrical solutions including HALT and EMC testing, as required per regulatory standards.
- Participate and contribute to DFMEA and DVP&R.
- Certificate or Diploma in electrical or electro mechanical engineering discipline with a background in the aerospace, industrial or automotive industry.
- Experience in installation, debug, commission and programming of Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) is a distinct advantage. Knowledge of ladder diagram concepts beneficial.
- Previous experience in New Product Development (NPD) process, DFMEA, DVP&R, 6 Sigma, is desirable.
To apply for this position please contact James Porter at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455305 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.