Technical Support Engineer (Level 1) – South Dublin – Permanent
Sigmar have a great new role with a growing trading company based in South Dublin. Our client is looking to build their IT Team due to the growing demand in their market!
Our client is looking for a Level 1 Support Analyst – If you are looking for a company to invest in you & support you with training & responsibility to grow your career, this is the role for you!
What you will be doing!
- Working with 3rd party vendors
- Problem solve and troubleshot in house hardware and software solutions
- Working with multiple teams on system issues & improvements.
- Monitoring of existing systems and developing prevention techniques for any issues.
- Continuous improvement of support procedures, tools and runtime environment
- Deployment of leading edge desktop hardware and software
- User deployment / roll out of new hires.
- Log and track issues with a helpdesk ensuring the user is kept aware of the progress
- Support windows server environment, including Active Directory and office 365
What you need!
- 1 year experience in a similar role
- Third Level Qualification / Relevant Certifications – CCNA / COMPTIA
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Windows & Office 365
- Basic usage and understanding of SQL data entry and modification
- Good Communication Skills
- Excellent Troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Health Insurance
- Onsite Gym
- Free Breakfast & Pizza on a Friday!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.