My client is a leading specialist in the importation, exportation, distribution & wholesaling of food products, who service the manufacturing, food service, wholesale and retail sectors. They are looking for a motivated and driven Logistics Administrator to join their growing team.
The role involves various things:
- Dealing with suppliers
- Organising transport
- Checking import/export documents
- Dealing with clearance agents
- Handling import licences
- Dealing with customers
- 2 years experience in a similar role, Logistics or Transportation or Supply Chain
- College graduate
- There is a lot of phone/email work as well as maintaining various spreadsheets so a good personality along with computer literacy skills are important.
- You also need to be able to prioritise, multitask and deal with pressure.
This role is Monday-Friday and the hours are 8.30-5pm with half an hour for lunch.
For more information please call Leah on 021 4847 135 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.