Electrical Design Engineer
My client one of Irelands leading M&E contractors is looking for an Electrical Design Engineer to join their team in their Dublin office.
They are looking for someone with 2-4 years’ relevant experience ideally in a design consultancy environment.
Your roles and responsibilities
- Strong technical ability in all aspects of Electrical Engineering Services & Design
- Design and specification of Electrical Engineering Solutions to current regulations and design standards
- Working other engineers to define project requirements and develop technical solutions.
- Develop and agree design processes and design deliverables
- Assist with Pre-Construction Engineering activities and the production of information including, design development, construction details, services coordination, technical submittals, sub-contracts, etc.
- Provide technical support to the estimating, procurement, commercial, marketing and project bid teams
- Provide off site technical support to construction teams on projects
- Third level diploma / degree in Electrical Engineering
- 2-4 Years Relevant experience, ideally in a design consultancy environment
- Knowledge & experience of current Building Regulations, BS Standards, EN Standards and IEC Standards
- Experience in AutoCAD and MS Office Suite Software
- Experience in Revit MEP is an advantage
- Proactive, a good communicator with the ability to work well with others in a multifunctional project team
- Excellent level of attention to detail and accuracy
- The successful candidate must be available to travel throughout Ireland, UK and Europe (1-2 days per week)
Please contact Michael: Ph 01 4744665 / Email - email@example.com to apply or for further information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.