My client one of Irelands leading M&E contractors is looking for a BIM Technician to join their team in their Cork office.
They are looking for someone with 5-6 years’ experience in M&E services coordination in a site-based role
Your roles and responsibilities
- Leading Coordination, liaising, collaborating coordinating with 3rd Party Contractors and designers
- Generation of piping Isometrics and Layout drawings from P&IDs & Material Specifications
- Developing models and drawings through Revit
- Manage Plant 3D content and models
- Generation of Fabrication Packs, GA’s, Isometrics etc
- Produce weekly Updates of Navisworks Model and issue Clash Detection Reports
- Work with 3rd Party Contractors and designers to resolve clashes
- Coordinating with project team.
- 5-6 years’ experience in M&E services coordination in site based role
- Proficient in three of - Fabrication MEP, Plant 3d, Revit MEP, AutoCAD 2D and Navisworks Manage
- Experience in the production of piping Isometrics and Piping GA’s
- Experience in leading, coordinating and collaborating with 3rd party services contractors and designers
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Enthusiastic, creative, and natural problem solver
- The successful candidate will be based in their Cork Office
- Permanent full-time position
- Career Development Opportunities through their Employee development scheme.
- My client is a CPD accredited employer.
Please contact Michael: Ph 01 4744665 / Email - email@example.com to apply or for further information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.